John-Tom.com respects the rights of intellectual property owners, and asks that its users and Users do the same. If you believe that your work is being infringed, you must provide our Copyright Agent with all of the following information in the form prescribed by Section 512 of Title 17, United States Code:
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed,
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, identified with sufficient detail for us to locate it on the Site,
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address,
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized,
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that the above information is true and that you are the owner of the copyrighted interest or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, and
- A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner's interest.
- Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on this Site can be reached online or as follows:
Once your DMCA takedown is received we will remove the infringing content and forward your takedown request and information to the other party.
You understand and agree that: (1) we assume no liability or responsibility for any third party Product/Content or material of any kind that is submitted to or posted on or through the Site by you or by any other users or third parties and (2) we are a publisher of any such Product/Content, and are acting solely as a Service Provider as such term is defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.